Everest Summit II altitude generator
The Everest Summit II Altitude Generator, also known as a hypoxicator, features enhanced portability, usability, comfort and quietness. This air generator represents the top of the line in hypoxic, altitude simulation technology and comes standard with digital controls. This is the ideal system for home or personal-use for any or all of the 3 training methods.
By combining multiple Summit II generators, these hypoxicators can also be used for Altitude Chambers and Bedroom/Training Room Conversions.
- Digital controls with Altitudes up to 21,000′ with High-Altitude Adapter
- Compatible with Sleeping, IHT and Exercise Training Programs
- Wheels on Bottom, Handle on Top for easy transport
- Lightweight, Portable and Economical
- Unsurpassed 7600 L/hr. airflow for extreme comfort
- 0 - 21,000ft/6,400m (12,500ft/3810m without adapter)
- Built in wheels and handle
- Works with altitude tents, altitude workout systems and IHT / Wellness Systems
- Size: 26.0" H x 14.7" W x 19.1" Deep / 58.4cm H x 39.4cm W x 47.0cm Deep
- Weight: 57lbs / 26kg